Marriage Halls and Booking procedure in Tirumala
Hall Timings: 3:00 pm to 3:00 pm
Location: 5 mins to Vaikuntam I Q complex
Marriage Hall Booking procedure in Tirumala
- The Bride must be 18 years and above.
- The Groom must be 21 years and above.
- Both Bride, Groom, Bride parents and Groom parents must be Hindus.
- Only Hindu Arranged marriages are allowed at these function Halls
- Bride Parents and Groom Parents must be available for Hall booking.
- In the case of Parents absence, Death Certificate can be produced for the same.
- Bride, Groom, Bride Parents and Groom Parents Aadhar Cards Photocopies required.
- Bride and Groom’s 10th class Marksheet/ Birth certificate copy required.
- Unmarried certificate from Bride and Groom is required.
- Bride Parents and Groom parents must certify their acceptance thru Biometric system.
- Hall Booking receipt will be sent by postal.
- Even if the hall receipt is not delivered, the duplicate copy can be collected here in Tirumala Booking office.
- Hall booking opens on 90th day from the date of marriage.
- Hall booking may not be available during Brahmotsavam days.
- Please check for the Hall availability before planning your trip to Tirupati.
Unmarried Certificate formats from different regions
Unmarried certificates will be provided by MRO/ VAO. They do have formats with them, if not available then you can follow the format mentioned above.
Marriage Hall and Room allotment in Tirumala Temple
- Hall and Two rooms will be allotted for the marriages.
- Additional rooms can be booked online thru Devasthanam website
- The room will be allotted for 24 hours from the time of check-in
- Whereas the hall will be allotted from 3:00 pm to 3:00 pm only.
- Parents presence required for the marriage without which hall will not be allotted
- Hall and Room keys can be collected on arrival.
Darshan After Marriage in Tirumala Devasthanam
- The Newlywed couple and 4 relatives are allowed to have Darshan after marriage.
- The newlywed couple can have Darshan in the same wedding dress.
- It is free Darshan for 6 devotees.
- Please note that newlywed couple can only have Darshan on the same day after the marriage.
Marriage Registration Procedure in Tirumala
- The Bride and Groom’s Aadhar Cards Photocopies
- The Bride parents and Groom parents Aadhar Cards/ Any Govt ID photocopies
- Wedding invitation card
- Marriage hall receipt
- Three Witness
- The Bride and Groom’s SSC mark sheet/ Birth certificate copies
- Two Passport Size photos from Bride and Groom.
Registration is performed at SMC Tirumala on submitting above mentioned documents. The registration certificate will be issued on the same day on submitting valid documents. Registration can be performed at any place in India with the Marriage Hall receipt from Devasthanam.