How to register marriage in Tirupati Tirumala Devasthanam, Cost
Registration Timings: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Working Days: Mon-Fri. First and Third Saturdays are working in Tirupati.
In Tirumala Devasthanam, Registration Office opens on all days.
How to register marriage in Tirupati Tirumala Temple?
- The Bride and Groom’s Aadhar Cards photocopies
- The Bride and Groom’s 10th Marksheet/ Passport photocopies
- Bride Parent and Groom parents Govt ID proofs
- Marriage Hall receipt
- Three witnesses with ID proof documents.
- Two passport Size photos from Bride and Groom
- Marriage invitation card
- Notary if the registration is after 3 months from the date of marriage.
- Marriage Photos.
Registration Office Location in Tirumala (Uphill): SMC, 10 mins from Vaikuntam I Q Complex.
Registration office in Tirupati (Downhill): Near Municipal Corporation Office, Tirupati.
For more details or support, please call or WhatsApp @ 701 303 3309
The marriage certificate will be issued on the same day at Tirumala SMC office. Usually, it takes 30 to 45 mins after submitting all documents. The newlywed couple can collect the certificate here in Tirumala itself. This certificate is valid across India. Love marriages and Non-Hindu marriages are not allowed in Tirumala Devasthanam.
If the newlywed couple wishes to perform Marriage at their hometown, then the Devasthanam issued hall receipt can be used as the proof for the registration.