Madurai Temple Marriage Halls, Booking, Instructions
Hall allotment for 24 hours.
Marriage Hall Location: 5 Km from temple.
Hall Rent: Starts from 15,000 (This price may not be exact)
Madurai Temple Marriage Hall Booking
- Advance booking for the marriage hall is required.
- Hall will be allotted for 24 hours.
- Hall, Electricity and Water will be provided.
- Only Hindu arranged marriages will be performed.
- The bride must be 18 years and above.
- Groom must be 21 years and above.
- Parents must present for the marriage. Relatives can assist in case of parents absence.
Required Documents from Bride and Groom
- Aadhar Card to determine Age and Address proof.
- Village Administrative Officers document
- Bride and Groom’s parents must carry Aadhaar Card as well.
- School Certificate if required.
Marriage Hall Arrangements with Extra charges
- Lunch, Dinner, Snacks, Breakfast
- Hall Lighting Decoration
- Seating Arrangement.
- Garlands, Puja Materials.
- Priests -2 No.s etc
The above-mentioned marriage items list will be provided with extra cost.
- The registration certificate will not be issued from the Hall manager.
- Only marriage receipt will be provided with which registration can be performed in their home town.
- Must submit Marriage Invitation Card, Marriage Photos, Aadhaar CardS Photocopies to be submitted for the registration.
For Madurai Temple Marriage details , Please call @ 93 93 93 9150
Please note that there is no Marriage Halls in the temple premises.
Reference Link: Temple History