Madurai Temple Marriage Halls, Booking, Instructions
Hall allotment for 24 hours.
Marriage Hall Location: 5 Km from the temple.
Hall Rent: Starts from 15,000 (This price may not be exact)
Madurai Temple Marriage Hall Booking
- Advance booking for the marriage hall is required.
- Hall will be allotted for 24 hours.
- Hall, Electricity and Water will be provided.
- Only Hindu arranged marriages will be performed.
- The bride must be 18 years and above.
- Groom must be 21 years and above.
- Parents must be present for the marriage. Relatives can assist in case of parents’ absence.
Required Documents from Bride and Groom
- Aadhar Card to determine Age and Address proof.
- Village Administrative Officers document
- The bride and Groom’s parents must carry Aadhaar Card as well.
- School Certificate if required.
Marriage Hall Arrangements with Extra charges
- Lunch, Dinner, Snacks, Breakfast
- Hall Lighting Decoration
- Seating Arrangement.
- Garlands, Puja Materials.
- Priests -2 No.s etc
The above-mentioned marriage items list will be provided with extra cost.
- The registration certificate will not be issued by the Hall manager.
- Only marriage receipts will be provided and registration can be performed in their home town.
- Must submit Marriage Invitation Card, Marriage Photos, and Aadhaar CardS Photocopies to be submitted for registration.
For Madurai Temple Marriage details, Please call 9444176673
Please note that there are no Marriage Halls on the temple premises.
Reference Link: Temple History