Kollur Mookambika Chandika Homam Timings, Cost, Booking procedure
Homam Cost: Rs.8000. It includes Accommodation as well.
Total amount to be paid: Rs.8000 + Rs.2000 for Annadam which is mandatory.
Homam Timings: 8:00 a.m.–11:30 a.m. Homam is performed on all days.
Homam is to be performed as a couple, single, or family group.
Kollur Mookambika Temple Dress Code
Men Dress Code
Not to wear a Shirt, Vest, Lungi, Shorts, Hat, or Bermuda
White dhoti and towels are preferred.
Female Dress Code
Saree with blouse, Punjabi dress with dupatta, Chudidhar with dupatta, or half saree.
Kollur Mookambika Chandika Homam
Chandika Homam starts at 8 a.m., with Sankalp at the beginning. The main deity, Darshan, will then perform Homam in a mandap close to the temple. Booking is required for this host.
One dedicated purohit for each family. Devotees are not required to carry any Pooja material, as it will be provided at the temple. Booking is required for Chandika Homam, as on-arrival is not possible.
7 priests perform the Chandika Homam by reading 700 verses and 700 hymns from the Shree Devi Mahatme and offering Payasam 700 times to the Agni (God of Fire)
Chandika Homam Benefits
- For good fame, success, good health.
- For longevity and healthy living.
- For success in all spheres.
- Avoid fear of death.
- For blessings from Goddess Lakshmi, Saraswati and Maha Kali.
Kollur Mookambika Chandika Homam Booking
- Online booking is not available for this Seva
- It has to be booked only at the counter. A minimum 3-month booking is advisable, as tickets are limited.
- Same day booking may not be possible.