Kollur Mookambika Samuhika Vivaha Date and Timings
Marriage Sapthapadi programme at Kollur will be held on 26Apr 2020. Who wants to participate in this Mass Marriage must collect the registration form. The Bride, Bride parents, Groom and Groom parents presence required for the registration. Must collect forms before 27Mar 2020.
Marriage Enrollment Fee: No charges.
Mass Marriage Date: 26Apr 2020
Mass Marriage Registration Close by 27Mar 2020
Marriage Duration: 30 to 45 mins.
Kollur Mookambika Samuhika Vivaha
- Bride and Groom’s Aadhar Cards photocopies for residential proof or Residential proof
- Birth certificate for age proof
- Bride and Groom Parents Aadhar Cards/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Any Govt ID proof photocopies.
- Other required details will be updated while collecting Forms.
- The Bride must be 18 years and above.
- The Groom must be 21 years and above.
- In the case of Parents absence, Death certificate to be produced for the registration.
- Bride and Groom parents must be available for the marriage.
Documents will be verified thoroughly before allowing the couples. Only Hindu arranged are performed at this time. Advance registration required without which entry will be denied. The marriage is performed for the group in a Mantap.
How to reach Kollur Mookambika Temple?
- The nearest Railway station is at Kundapura which is 28 Km away.
- Byndoor Railway station is 32 Km away.
- The nearest airport is at Mangalore which is 140 Km away.
- The direct buses are available from Udupi, Mangalore, Kundapura, Byndoor, Shimoga and Sringeri.