Kollur Accommodation Timings, Cost and Booking
|S.No||Guesthouse Name||Room Type||Rooms / Guesthouse||Tariff / day||Persons/ room|
|1||Lalithamba Guest House||Ac. Double bed. |
|2||Lalithamba Guest House||Ac. Double bed. |
|3||Lalithamba Guest House||Non-Ac. Double Bed. |
|4||Lalithamba Guest House||Non-Ac. Double Bed. |
|5||Lalithamba Guest House||Big Hall. Common Bathroom and Toilet.||7||Rs.300||30|
|6||Lalithamba Guest House||Non-Ac. Three Bed. |
|7||Sowparnika Guest House||Non-Ac. Three Bed. |
|8||Matha Chatra Guest House||Non-Ac. Three Bed. |
|9||Jagadmbika Guest House||Non-Ac. Three Bed. |
|10||Jagadmbika Guest House||Non-Ac. Two Bed. |
|11||Dormitory||Big Hall. Common Bathroom and Toilet.||64||Rs.200||65|
Kollur Accommodation Booking procedure
- A Devotee can book room 90 days. Booking is allowed from 1 day.
- Room booking can’t be cancelled or prepone or Postpone.
- The Devotee has to carry Photo ID proof at the time of room allotment.
- The Room will be allotted for 24 hours from the time of check-in.
- Room extension may not be possible for the 2nd day.
- The devotee has to inform enquiry office an hour in advance before check-out.
How to reach Kollur Mookambika Temple?
- Nearest international airport is at Mangalore which is 136 km away
- From Mangalore Railway station, temple is 137 km away
- From Udupi Railway station, temple is 76.4 km away
- From Byndoor railway station, the temple is 29.4 km away.
- Mangalore station is well connected with all parts of Southern India.
- Kollur Mookambika Temple is 72.8 km Udupi Bus station. Bus frequency is high from Udupi.
- Temple is 132 km from Mangalore bus station
Kollur Accommodation: Temple History