Kateel Temple Marriage Cost, Booking Procedure and Timings
Marriage Enrollment charges: Rs.300 per couple
Marriage Timings: 6:00 am to 8:00 pm.
Marriage Duration: 30 to 45 mins.
Location: Opp Kateel Temple. (No marriages happens inside the temple)
Kateel Temple Marriage Procedure
- The Bride must be 18 years and above.
- The Groom must be 21 years and above.
- Only Hindu arranged marriages are allowed at this temple
- Rs.801 to be paid for the marriage booking at the temple counter.
- Rs.300 for registration and Rs.300 for the Garlands and Purohit charges.
- The Bride parents and Groom must be available for the marriage.
- The Bride and Groom’s Aadhar Cards Photocopies, SSLC Marksheet photocopies and Two Passport Size photos.
- Unmarried certificate from the Councilor/ Ward member required from Bride and Groom.
- The bride parents and Groom parents Aadhar Cards/ Any Govt ID proof Photocopies required for marriage enrollment.
- Marriage party have to bring their own Garlands and Karimani.
- Only Marriage rituals are allowed inside the temple, Catering services and decoration is not allowed inside the temple.
- 7 to 60 days advance booking advisable for the registration.
- Minimum one-month advance booking is required.
- Pre and Post marriage rituals can be performed in a Marriage Hall which is near to temple.
- A letter will be issued from the temple management which can be used for marriage registration.
- Required Pooja articles to be purchased on their own.
- Please note that Inter-religion and the Love marriages are not allowed at this temple.
- 6 Marriage halls are available for advance booking.
Kateel Temple Marriage Registration
- Two Passport Size photos from Bride and Groom.
- The Bride and Groom’s Aadhar Cards/ SSLC Marksheet Photocopies
- The Bride parents and Groom parents Photo ID proofs.
- Two witnesses
- Wedding Invitation
- Letter from Kateel Temple.
Above-mentioned documents have to be submitted at the registration office. Marriage Registration is not available at Kateel Temple. It can be performed at your home town with the document from Kateel Temple.