Kateel Marriage Halls, Cost, Online Booking and Hall Capacity
Hall Capacity varies from 100 to 300 members.
Hall Rates: 4,900 to 25,000
No.Of Halls available: 8
Kateel Marriage Procedure & Halls
- The Bride must be 18 years and above.
- The Groom must be 21 years and above
- The Bride and Groom’s Aadhar Cards Photocopies and Voter ID/ Passport Photocopies are required.
- Two Passport size photos are required from the Bride and Groom
- Bride parents and Groom parent’s Aadhar Cards Photocopies are required.
- Unmarried certificate from the Corporator/ Panchayat required from Bride and Groom.
- Rs.801 has to be paid for the marriage enrollment.
- One must visit the counter in person to collect the enrollment form.
- Garlands and Karimani have to bring on their own
- Rs.300 will be the Purohit charges.
- Marriage will be performed outside the temple.
- Marriage arrangements can be made at the marriage halls located nearby.
- A receipt will be issued by the hall manager/ temple authorities (as applicable) which can be used for the marriage registration.
- Flower decoration and Catering services can be planned at the marriage halls.
- A minimum one-month advance booking is required for the marriage hall booking and enrollment.
- Parents/ Guardians must be available during the marriage.
- Only Hindu arranged marriages are allowed in this temple.
For more details, Please call @ 70225 52215
- Marriages are performed during temple opening hours.
- Only Non-Ac marriage halls are available here in Kateel.
- Marriage will be performed for 1 to 2 hours.
- Marriage Halls are located at a distance of 5 to 7 mins walk to the Kateel temple.
- The devotee has to bring all required Pooja articles for the marriage.
Marriage Registration Procedure
- Bride and Groom’s Aadhar Cards Photocopies
- Bride and Groom’s Passport/ SSLC/ PUC Mark sheet
- Bride parents and Groom parents Aadhar Cards
- Wedding Invitation Card
- A receipt from the Kateel Devasthana/ Marriage hall
- Marriage Photos (Mangalyadharana photo required)
- Three witnesses along with their Aadhar Cards Photocopies