Kanipakam Poolangi Seva
Kanipakam Poolangi Seva is a weekly seva to Swaymabu Varasiddi Vinayaka
Kanipakam Poolangi Seva will be performed only on Thursday’s
Ticket Cost: Rs. 1000
No.of persons allowed on a ticket: Family with children
Dress code: Traditional wear is preferred.
Vinayagar Poolangi Seva
Poolangi seva is special seva, where Lord Vinayaka is decorated with flowers. Alankaram to Varasiddi Vinayaka Utsava murthy with flowers in the mantap. It is an hour long seva.
Benefit of Vinayagar Poolangi Seva
- Devotee will be blessed with good wealth and will have blessing from Goddess Lakshmi.
How to reach Kanipakam Temple from Tirupati?
- Tirumala Buses (Sapthagiri bus) is available from Tirupati to Kanipakam Temple. It is 1 hour 30 mins by bus.
- Kanipakam is at a distance of 10 km from Chittoor Bus station.
- Bus frequency is high from Tirupati to Chittoor, either you can get down at Kanipakam Village entrance, on the highway or you can reach Chittoor then to Kanipakam.
- Trains to Chittoor available from Tirupati Railway station.