Kanipakam Annaprasana Procedure, Timings, Ticket cost and Booking
Ticket cost: Rs.116 per child.
Pooja duration: 15 to 20 mins
Annaprasana Timings: 9:00 am to 12;00 pm. Daily.
Pooja Location: Opp to Ganapathi Homam Mandapam, inside Kanipakam temple
Pooja Samagari cost: Rs.200
Pooja materials: 1 Kg Rice, Garlands, Turmeric, Kumkum, Coconut -1,
Dress Code: No restriction on the dress code. Any decent outfit allowed during the Pooja.
Kanipakam Annaprasana Procedure
- The devotees are allowed to sit next to each other.
- Maternal uncle will be holding the child on his lap
- The Pooja begins with Ganapathi Pooja followed by Annaprasana
- Prasasdam will be provided by the priest itself.
- A gold ring will be dipped in the Prasadam and will be touched to the baby’s lip thrice.
- After Pooja, the devotees are allowed to have Darshan thru the Normal line.
- Special Darshan tickets can be purchased while purchasing the Annaprasana Ticket
- After Darshan, the child father will break the coconut outside the temple, which is at the darshan line entrance.
- Annaprasana, Aksharabhyasam and Namakaranam will be performed together.
- Max 5 to 6 couples are allowed to sit for a Pooja slot.
Auspicious Dates for Annaprasana 2021 and 2022
|May 2021||16May||1.37 AM|
|Jun 2021||23Jun||11.08 AM|
|Jul 2021||24Jul||1.27 PM|
|Aug 2021||13Aug||12.09 PM|
|Sep 2021||8Sep||10.27 AM|
|Oct 2021||15Oct||8.01 AM|
|Nov 2021||17Nov||9.57 AM|
|Dec 2021||5Dec||1.23 PM|
|Jan 2022||9Jan||10.21 AM|
|Feb 2022||3Feb||8.42 AM|
|Mar 2022||9Mar||9.41 AM|