Sri Kanipakam Nithya Kalyanotsavam is a Daily Seva.
Nithya Kalyanotsavam Seva Timings : 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
Seva Ticket Cost: Rs. 616
No.of persons allowed on a ticket: Couple or 1 person allowed.
Bahumanam (Prasadam) Offered: Shesha Vastram, 1 blouse piece ( jacket piece), 2 Laddus, 2 Vada
Kanipakam Nithya Kalyanotsavam
Nithya Kalyanotsavam, indicating that the celestial wedding (Kalyanotsavam) is performed everyday here and mango leaves (symbolizing auspiciouness) always adorn the main threshold of the temple. Marriage performed to Utsava Idols in the mantap. It is an hour long Utsavam.
Benefits of Nithya Kalyanotsavam
- Devotees who are having Kuja Dosham can get their problem rectified by performing this seva.
- Any delay in marriage or other problems will also be rectified with this seva.
- Couple perform this seva for family well being.
Dress code: Traditional wear for Men and Women.
How to reach Kanipakam Temple from Tirupati?
- Tirumala Buses (Sapthagiri bus) is available from Tirupati to Kanipakam Temple. It is 1 hour 30 mins by bus.
- Kanipakam is at a distance of 10 km from Chittoor Bus station.
- Bus frequency is high from Tirupati to Chittoor, either you can get down at Kanipakam Village entrance, on the highway or you can reach Chittoor then to Kanipakam.
- Trains to Chittoor available from Tirupati Railway station.