Kanipakam Ganapathi Shodasa Pooja
Kanipakam Ganapathi Shodasa Pooja is a Daily Pooja
Ganapathi Shodasa Pooja Pooja Timings anytime between 9 am – 12 pm
Ticket Cost: Rs. 500
No.of persons allowed on a ticket: 2
Pooja material will be provided by Devasthanam during the Pooja.
Dress code: Traditional wear.
Ganapathi Shodasa Pooja
There are 32 Avathars of Ganapathi. Shodasa pooja is performed to 16 of those 32 Avathars. Shodasa means 16 in Sanskrit. Archana is perfromed all the 16 Avathars. Main purpose of this pooja is two-fold. primarly it is to uplift the five senses of the worshiper, and by doing so elevate him to a higher level of consciousness that will promot good thought and actions.
Benefit Ganapathi Shodasa Pooja
- This pooja will bring Peace and happiness in life.
- Cleanse one’s mind from evil habits and reduces anger, stress,
How to reach Kanipakam Temple from Tirupati?
- Tirumala Buses (Sapthagiri bus) is available from Tirupati to Kanipakam Temple. It is 1 hour 30 mins by bus.
- Kanipakam is at a distance of 10 km from Chittoor Bus station.
- Bus frequency is high from Tirupati to Chittoor, either you can get down at Kanipakam Village entrance, on the highway or you can reach Chittoor then to Kanipakam.
- Trains to Chittoor available from Tirupati Railway station.
Kanipakam Temple Photo Gallery