Sri Kanipakam Ganapathi Homam is Daily Pooja
Ganapathi Homam Timings 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Ticket Cost: Rs. 500
No.of persons allowed on a ticket: 2
Pooja material will be provided by Devasthanam in performing Ganapathi Homam.
Kanipakam Ganapathi Homam Benefits
- To beget happiness, prosperity and health
- Anyone who is in Ketu dasa can peform this homam to appease ketu can perform this homam
- Performing this homam, once in year gives prosperity, health and wealth
- This homam removes obstacles in their work, plan
- If homam is performed on Sankata hara Chaturthi, results will be very good.
Dress code: Traditional wear
How to reach Kanipakam Temple from Tirupati?
- Tirumala Buses (Sapthagiri bus) is available from Tirupati to Kanipakam Temple. It is 1 hour 30 mins by bus.
- Kanipakam is at a distance of 10 km from Chittoor Bus station.
- Bus frequency is high from Tirupati to Chittoor, either you can get down at Kanipakam Village entrance, on the highway or you can reach Chittoor then to Kanipakam.
- Trains to Chittoor available from Tirupati Railway station.
Reference Link: Homam details