Sri Kanipakam Ekantha Seva is a Daily Seva.
Ekantha Seva Timings : 9:30 am – 10:00 pm
Seva Ticket Cost: Rs. 150
No.of persons allowed on a ticket: 2
Devotees should only carry Pooja material for Pavalimpu Seva.
Kanipakam Ekantha Seva (Pavalimpu Seva)
Ekantha – Seva or Sending the God to Sleep. Where Lord Vinayaka and Amma Varu Utsava Idols will be laid on a swing cot suspended by silver chains in Addala Mantap (Addala Mantap means Mirror Hall). The deity is put to bed.
Benefits of Ekantha Seva ( Pavalimpu Seva)
- This Vratham can be performed by couple, who are looking for kids ( Fertility problems).
- Devotees who for whom there is delay in marraige
- Couple can perform this seva, to get rid of issues in their married life.
- Devotees who are planning to start business can also participate in this seva for good results.
Dress code: Traditional wear for Men and Women.
How to reach Kanipakam Temple from Tirupati?
- Tirumala Buses (Sapthagiri bus) is available from Tirupati to Kanipakam Temple. It is 1 hour 30 mins by bus.
- Kanipakam is at a distance of 10 km from Chittoor Bus station.
- Bus frequency is high from Tirupati to Chittoor, either you can get down at Kanipakam Village entrance, on the highway or you can reach Chittoor then to Kanipakam.
- Trains to Chittoor available from Tirupati Railway station.