Kalahasti Temple Chandi Homam Benefits ,procedure and Timings
Ticket Cost: Rs. 1116
Homam Timings: Everyday 10:00 am – 11:30 am
Tickets Booking procedure: Ticket will be issued only at the counter. Ticket can be purchased a day in advance over the counter or on the same day.
Venue: At Kalika Matha Temple located in the temple compound.
Bahumanam: 5 Laddus, 5 Vada, 1 upper cloth, 1 Jacket piece, Pulihora 1 kg.
Pooja material will be provided by Temple administration on purchasing the ticket.
This Homam can be performed as a single person or with family, children can accompany their parents during the pooja.
Chandi Homam Dress Code
Men: Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta,Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half saree
Kalahasti Temple Chandi Homam Procedure
The core of the ceremony involves in the recitation of the Durga Spathashati. There are 700 secret and powerful mantras which will be used to praise The Goddess Durga, in Durga form she defeated many demons. With the recitation of each verse, offerings are made in the sacrificial fire to invoke The Goddess Durga.
Chandi Homam Benefits
- Chandi Homam is good for clearing off obstacles or block in growth
- It helps to strengthen the political power and also helps in winning race in every aspect.
- The sufferings caused by hostile elements, poison, sorcery, thieves and so on, will be removed
- High yield of agricultural production and Vamsa Vrudhi ( Dynasty)
- Removes fear, ailments, danger and defeat
- One will have success, strength, longevity, health, wealth and prosperity.
Best days for Kalahasti Temple Chandi Homam
Chandi Homam can be perfomed any number of times.
Best days are, Bahula Astami, Navami or Chaturdasi day for good benefits
How to reach Sri Kalahasti Temple?
- Direct buses are available from Tirupati Bus station to Sri Kalahasti. It takes 60 mins by bus. Bus frequency is quite from Tirupati.
- Direct buses from Chennai to Sri Kalahasti are available at regular intervals. It takes 3 hours 15 mins by bus.