Sri Kalahasti Amavasya Rahu Ketu Pooja gives good results. Pooja on Amavasya (New moon day) is the best day for Rahu Ketu Pooja.
Sri Kalahasti Rahu Ketu Pooja will be conducted on all days, even during festivals.
On Diwali ( Amavasya or New Moon day), performing Rahu Ketu Kala Sarpa Dosha pooja between 12 pm – 1:30 pm will be more effective than usual days.
On other days, performing Rahu Ketu Pooja either on Sunday between 4:30 pm – 6:00 pm or on Tuesday between 3 pm – 4:30 pm is preferable. For most effective and best dates for the pooja, please check with your astrologer, as it depends on the Birth chart.
After performing Rahu Ketu Pooja, one should not visit any other temples on the same day.
Pooja Dress Code: Any decent outfit.
Temple Timings: 5:00 am – 9:00 am.
Darshan Timings: 6:00 am – 8:30 pm.
Kalahasti Amavasya Rahu Ketu Pooja Benefits
- Removes dosha related to Kala Sarpa
- Removes dosha related to Pregnancy delay
- Marriage delay dosha will be removed.
- For higher education
- Good career growth.
How to reach Srikalahasti from Hyderabad?
- The direct is available from Hyderabad.
- The direct train is available from Secunderabad station.
- Narayanadri Express, Padmavathi Express, Krishna Express runs thru Srikalahasti.
For any queries on Kalahasti Amavasya Rahu Ketu Pooja, please leave your comment below or on Contact Page.
Reference Link: details