Kaal Sarp Dosh Nivarana Pooja at Sri Kalahasti Temple near Tirupati. Pooja will be performed on all days from 6 am – 6 pm. Sri Kalahasti is famous for Rahu Ketu Kaal Sarp Dosh Nivarana Pooja.
Kaal Sarp Dosh Best Days
Performing this pooja on Amavasya Days, During Solar and Lunar Eclipse times, Naga Panchami, Sunday and Tuesday are preferable days.
For good results, one should perform this Kaal Sarp Dosh Nivarana Pooja twice in a year. Once in Dakshinayanam period which is from 15th Jul to 15th Jan and One more time during Uttarayanam period i.e. from 15th Jan to 15th Jul.
Performing Rudrabhishekam after this pooja marks the pooja process complete.
Kaal Sarp Dosha Pooja Procedure
Pooja will not take more than 40 mins followed by Darshan which takes another 20 – 25 mins. After this pooja, one should offer food to poor in the streets. Pooja
Pooja samagri (materials) will be provided by the temple administration, no need to carry any pooja material from home. Ticket cost includes Pooja material as well.
Dos for Sarp Dosh pooja
- One should take head bath before this pooja
- Females should perform this pooja 8 days before or after their menstruation cycle
- Check with astrologer prior planning for this pooja on the best time for this pooja.
Dont’s for Kaal Sarp Dosha Pooja
- One should visit friends, relatives homes after this pooja
- One should not visit any temple after this pooja
- Do not prostrate in any Naga Devatha temple.
- Not to perform this pooja in oiled hair.
- Pregnant should not perform or participate in any dosha nivarana poojas.
Kaal Sarp Dosh Pooja Ticket Cost
Ticket prices are Rs.500, Rs.750, Rs.1500, Rs.2500
Rs.300 ticket pooja will be performed in a hall outside the temple, within temple premises
Rs.750 ticket pooja will be performed in an a/c hall.
Rs.1500 ticket pooja will be performed inside the temple.
Rs.2500 ticket pooja will be performed inside the temple.
For any queries, please leave your comment below. We will get back to your queries at the earliest.
Reference Link: Sarp Dosha Pooja