Kukke Subramanya Naga Pratishta Pooja Timings: 10 am
Actual Pooja start time: 10:30 am
Pooja duration: 2 hours
Pooja will not be performed on Ekadasi days, Ashtami, Dasami, 2 weeks during Annual festivals, Solar and Lunar eclipse days.
Pooja Tickets Booking
Tickets will be issued only at the counter for the same day pooja. Ticket counter opens at 9 am. Online booking is not available.
Kukke Subramanya Naga Pratishta Pooja Procedure
- Take a holy dip at Kumaradhara river which is 2 km from Main Temple. Auto rickshaw will be available from all places.
- After holy dip, perform 6 pradakshinam at Aadi Subramanya Swamy Temple.
- Reach Temple Ticket counter before 9 am. Ticket cost Rs.400 per person
- Sankalp to be done before entering Nagapratishta Mantap. You need to find a priest who is idle at that moment.
- After Sankalp you need to enter Nagapratishta Mantap which is available next to Sankalp mantap.
- Homam will be performed in Garbagruha.
- Around 11:45 pm, Abhishekam will be performed to the Snake Idols.
- After the pooja completion, prasadam cover will be given to you. Prasadam cover includes Coconut, dhoop sticks.
Kukke Subramanya Naga Pratishta Pooja Benefits
- Kala Sarpa Naga Dosha Nivarana
- Delay in children for married couples
- Job prospects
- Career growth
Do’s and Don’ts for Kukke Subramanya Naga Pratishta Pooja
- One should fast till the complete this pooja
- One should wear traditional dress.
- Pregnant ladies should not perform this pooja
- Ladies who are near to menstrual cycle (3 days) not supposed to perform this pooja
- Ladies should perform this pooja after 8 days from their menstrual cycle.
How to reach Kukke Subramanya Swamy Temple?
- From Bangalore, KSRTC runs direct buses to Kukke. The bus starts around 11 pm and reaches Kukke hill at early hours. Private buses do run to Kukke on a daily basis. Temple 335 Km away.
- From Mangalore, Temple is 183 km, KSRTC direct bus is available.
Kukke Subramanya Temple
Reference Link: details