Govu Pooja Sri Kalahasti Procedure, Timings, Cost, Booking
After opening Sri Kalahasti Temple at Early Hours, Govu (Cow) will be taken inside Temple and does circumambulate (pradakshinam) Lord Siva Temple and Sri Gnana Prasoonambika Temple prakaram. After Govu Pooja, devotees are allowed for Suprabhata Seva followed by Lord Siva and Gnana Prasoonambika Devi Darshan.
Govu Pooja at Gokulam Timings: 7 am – 11 am , 4 pm – 6 pm.
Govu Pooja Sri Kalahasti Timings
|1||Sunday||4:30 am||Rs.50/ person|
|2||Monday||4:30 am||Rs.50/ person|
|3||Tuesday||5:00 am||Rs. 50/ person|
|4||Wednesday||5:00 am||Rs.50/ person|
|5||Thursday||5:00 am||Rs.50/ person|
|6||Friday||5:00 am||Rs.50/ person|
|7||Saturday||4:30 am||Rs. 50/ person|
For any queries on this Govu Pooja Sri Kalahasti, please leave your comment below.
How to reach Srikalahasti Temple From Tirupati?
- The direct bus is available from Tirupati. Bus service runs every 45 mins from Tirupati bus station.
- Non-Stop buses are also available from Tirupati to Srikalahasti.
How to reach Srikalahasti from Chennai?
- The direct bus is available from Chennai to Srikalahasti.
- It takes 3 hours from Chennai bus station to the temple
- Chennai to Renigunta by Train and from Renigunta to Srikalahasti by Bus.
- It is advisable to start from Tirupati as the frequency is high from Tirupati bus station.
How to reach Srikalahasti from Bangalore
- The direct bus is available from Bangalore bus station
- The direct train is available from Bangalore to Srikalahasti.
Reference Link: details