Ekadasi 2020 Dates, Krishna Ekadasi and Shukla Ekadasi Dates
Shukla Ekadasi: 11th Lunar Day in Shukla Paksha. when Moon Size is increasing and is called Shukla Paksha.
Krishna Ekadasi: 11th Lunar day in Krishna Paksha. when the Moon starts shrinking and is called Krishna Paksha.
Ekadasi 2020 Dates
|Shukla Ekdasai||Krishna Ekdasi|
|4Apr 2020||18Apr 2020|
|4May 2020||18May 2020|
|2Jun 2020||17Jun 2020|
|1Jul 2020||16Jul 2020|
|30Jul 2020||15Aug 2020|
|29Aug 2020||13Sep 2020|
|27Sep 2020||13Oct 2020|
|27Oct 2020||11Nov 2020|
|26Nov 2020||11Dec 2020|
|25Dec 2020||9Jan 2020|
|24Jan 2020||8Feb 2020|
|23Feb 2020||9Mar 2020|
|25Mar 2020||8Apr 2020|
Ekadashi Vratham Procedure
- Have to read Sri Maha Vishnu Stories
- Fasting on Dasami Night
- Ekadasi Day and Night
- Dwadsai Day and Night
- Need to have Tulasi water on Dwadasi Morning,
- Those who can’t fast, can perform this Vratham by having Fruits or Panchamrutham or Sesame Seeds and Jaggery.
- Have to end fasting by reading Sri Maha Vishnu Stories
- From Trayodasi day, it is going to be Normal.
It is believed that those who perform Ekadasi Vratham will be blessed with Vaikuntam after life.