Dudhwa national park
Dudhwa national park Timings, Jeep Safari, Online Booking Procedure, Route Info
|2||1977||Declared as the National Park|
This park stretches over an area of 811 Sq.Km. This park is inhabited by Tiger, Rhino, Elephants, Spotted Deer, Slothbear, Jackals, Wild boar etc. Commonly seen birds are drongos, Asian barbets, Little Egret, cormorants, woodpeckers, heron, bee-eaters, minivets, kingfishers, Vulture, hornbills, bulbuls etc. It is estimated that around 400 bird species were found in the park.
|1||Opening Dates||15Nov – 15Jun|
|2||Closing Dates||16Jun- 14Nov|
Dudhwa National Park Safari Timings
|Season||Morning Hours||Evening Hours|
|Winter||7:00 am – 10:00 am||3:00 pm -6:00 pm|
|Summer||6:00 am – 9:00 am||4:00 pm – 7:00 pm|
Jeep Safari, Elephant Safari is available for the tourists. Elephant safari is not for the evening hours.
Dudhwa national park Safari Charges
|S.No||Entry for||Indian Ticket Cost||Foreigner Ticket Cost|
|7||TATA Xenon Jeep Safari||Rs.1500||Rs.1500|
Dudhwa national park Safari Booking
- Online Booking is not available for the Safari booking
- Tickets can be purchased at the counter itself.
- The crowd will be high during Nov, Dec, Jan, Apr and May months.
- Confirmed tickets cancellation is not available
- One must valid Valid Original Photo Government ID to avail entry access.
How to reach Dudhwa national park?
- The nearest airport is at Lucknow which is 223 Km away.
- The nearest railway station is at Dudhwa which is 4 Km away.
- Palia station is 10 Km away. Mailani is 37 Km far.
- The direct bus is available from Palia to Dudhwa.
Reference Link: details