Dudhwa Elephant Safari
Dudhwa Elephant Safari Cost, Booking procedure, Timings
Dudhwa Elephant Safari Timings
|Winter||Nov – Feb (Approx)||7:00 am – 10:00 am|
|Summer||Mar – Mid Jun (Approx)||6:00 am – 9:00 am|
Elephant Safari is available only in the morning hours.
Dudhwa Elephant Safari Cost
|S.No||Entry for||Indian Ticket Cost||Foreigner Ticket Cost|
No.Of persons per Safari: 4 + 1 Guide
Safari Total Cost for Indians: 600 + 4*100 + 450 = Rs.1450
Safari Total Cost for Foreigners: 800 + 4*800 + 450 = Rs.4450
The above-mentioned rates might change and subjected to forest department decision
National Park Safari Dates
|1||Opening Dates||15Nov – 15Jun|
|2||Closing Dates||16Jun- 14Nov|
The tourist’s inflow will be high from Dec month.
Dudhwa Elephant Safari Booking
- Tickets can be booked at Salukapur for Elephant Safari.
- Safari Tickets are limited so advance booking required
- Confirmed tickets cannot be cancelled or changed.
- Mandatory guide charges per Trip.
- Limited Safari Trained Elephants per trip.
- For more details, Please call @ +91 85000 85151
How to reach Dudhwa national park?
- The nearest airport is at Lucknow which is 223 Km away.
- The nearest railway station is at Dudhwa which is 4 Km away.
- Palia station is 10 Km away. Mailani is 37 Km far.
- The direct bus is available from Palia to Dudhwa.
Reference Link: details