Dudhwa Jeep Safari
Dudhwa Jeep Safari, Timings, Cost, Online Booking
Dudhwa Jeep Safari Timings
|Season||Duration||Morning Hours||Evening Hours|
|Winter||Nov – Feb (Approx)||7:00 am – 10:00 am||3:00 pm -6:00 pm|
|Summer||Mar – Mid Jun (Approx)||6:00 am – 9:00 am||4:00 pm – 7:00 pm|
Dudhwa Jeep Safari Cost
|S.No||Entry for||Indian Ticket Cost||Foreigner Ticket Cost|
|7||TATA Xenon Jeep Safari||Rs.1500||Rs.1500|
The above-mentioned prices are subjected to change
No.Of persons Per Jeep: 6 + 1 (Guide) + 1 Driver
Jeep Safari Cost for Indians: Rs.1500 + 6 Adults * 100 + Rs.450 = Rs.2550
Jeep Safari Cost for Foreigners: Rs.1500 + 6 Adults*800 + Rs.450 = Rs.6750
Best Time to Visit: Feb-May. Animal Sightings will be high in the Early hours or in the evening hours.
The tourists flow will be high during Dec and Jan months. Advance booking is required as Vehicles are limited per trip.
Required Original ID Proof: Aadhaar Card/ Driving License/ Passport/ PAN Card/ Government Issued Valid Photo ID.
Dudhwa Jeep Safari Online Booking
- Tickets have to be purchased at the counter for the Safari.
- Cancellation or Postpone is not available for the confirmed tickets.
- Guide Charge is mandatory per vehicle.
- For more details on the Safari, Please call @ +91 93 93 93 9150
- Outside are not allowed inside the Park.
- Entry is available only for the Forest Department Registered Vehicles
How to reach Dudhwa national park?
- The nearest airport is at Lucknow which is 223 Km away.
- The nearest railway station is at Dudhwa which is 4 Km away.
- Palia station is 10 Km away. Mailani is 37 Km far.
- The direct bus is available from Palia to Dudhwa.
Reference Link: details