Divya Darshan Token Timings and Booking Process in Tirumala
Dress Code: Any decent outfit
Ticket cost: Free for all devotees.
Darshan Duration: 3 to 8 hours.
Tirumala Divya Darshan Token Booking Procedure
Alipiri Mettu is available for 24 hours and Divya Darshan Token Counters are also available, During Festival Seasons TTD will stop issuing Divya Darshan Tokens. Daily 14,000 tokens will be issued in this path. It is 3550 total steps counts at Alipiri Mettu. It usually, takes 3 hours 30 mins to 4 hours 30 mins by walk.
Srivari Mettu opens from 6 am to 6:00 pm. Divya Darshan Token Counters are available from 6 a.m to 6 p.m. During Brahmotsavam and another rush period, Divya Darshan Token Counters will be closed. It is 2350 total steps count at Srivari Mettu. It takes 2 hours 30 mins to 3 hours by a walk along this path. Daily 6000 tickets will be issued here in this path.
Divya Darshna Tokens are issued to all Pilgrims who Climb Hills from Alipiri Mettu or Sri Vari Mettu. One must carry Valid Photo ID proof to avail Darshan ticket.
Divya Darshan Tokens are issued at Free of Cost, Pilgrims can avail this benefit while trekking. Children under 12 years don’t need tickets.
Divya Darshan Token Counters are available along the path, Divya Darshan Ticket is issued using Bio Metric process.
Alipiri Mettu is open for 24 hours so Pilgrims who climb Tirumala Hills through Alipiri Mettu can get Divya Darshan Tokens at Gali Gopuram.
And for Pilgrims who climb Hills through Sri Vari Mettu do have such facility on the way.
General Question and Answer on Divya Darshan Tokens Tirumala
- Divya Darshan Tokens are non-transferable, If a devotee is not going to use Darshan Ticket then it will be Void.
- It is not mandatory to get Divya Darshan Tickets if Pilgrims already holding tickets can ignore this so that other Pilgrims can benefit from that.
- Pilgrim doesn’t have the choice to choose Divya Darshan Token Timings, It generates next available Darshan Slot.
- Accommodation is not provided along with Divya Darshan Tokens, Pilgrim should check at CRO Office Tirumala for Accommodation separately.
- While climbing Hills, Pilgrims can deposit Luggage at T.T.D Free Luggage Deposit Center, which is available at the Entrance of Alipiri Mettu and Sri Vari Mettu.