Current booking counters in Tirupati Tirumala, Darshan tickets Quota
Daily 35,000 to 45,000 devotees are having Darshan these days.
Expected Darshan Duration: 3 to 4 hours.
Dress Code: Any decent outfit
Current booking counters in Tirupati
|Vishnu Nivasam||24 hours|
|Alipiri Bhudevi Complex||24 hours|
- Only Slotted Sarva Darshan Tokens will be issued at these counter for the next day Darshan.
- 1 to 2 days of advance booking is required for these tickets.
- Please note that Darshan is available for all ages.
- There is no restriction for 65 years and above devotees
- Under 11 years are also allowed to have Darshan with their parents
- It is Free entry for children under 12 years with their parents.
- Senior Citizens do need to purchase or book Darshan ticket
- Rs.300 Darshan ticket counter is not available in Tirupati now
- At present, only Sarva Darshan token counters are available in Tirupati
- Divya Darshan token counters are not available at Alipiri and Srivari Mettu
- The devotees with Rs.300 Darshan tickets or Sarva Darshan tickets holders are allowed to take steps path.
- Initial Screen will be performed at Alipiri Entrance Arch before allowing devotees
- Alipiri Mettu Timings: 6:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Srivari Mettu Timings: 6:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Earlier, Free Darshan counters are located at Tirupati Bus station, Railway station, Vishnu Nivasam and Srinivasam Complex.
- Devotees used to report even without Darshan tickets at VQC II complex. But these Darshan counters are not available for now.
Daily Darshan Tickets Quota
|Day||SSD Tokens Quota|
COVID rules and Restrictions for Darshan
- E-pass is not required to enter Andhra Pradesh from other states
- One must wear Mask while having Darshan.
- No mask No Entry to Q Line.
- Please carry handsanitizer on your own