Soumyanatha Swamy Temple Brahmotsavam, Vahanam Details and Darshan.
The annual Brahmotsavam commenced on a religious note in the ancient temple of Sri Soumyanatha Swamy at Nalandur in Annamaiah district on 28Jul mornings between 9 am and 10 am with Dwajarohanam in the auspicious Simha Lagnam.
Darshan Dress Code: Any decent outfit
Darshan Duration: 10 to 15 mins during weekdays and 15 to 20 mins during weekends.
Annual Brahmotsavam Dates: 28 Jul to 6 Jul.
Darshan Ticket cost: Free entry for all devotees.
Soumyanatha Swamy Temple Brahmotsavam
- 28-06-2023 Dwajarohanam and Yali Vahana at night
- 29-06-2023 Pallaki Vahana and Hamsa Vahana
- 30-06-2023 Pallaki Seva and Simha Vahana
- 01-07-2023 Pallaki Seva Hanumantha vahana
- 02-07-2023 Sesha Vahana and Garuda Vahana
- 03-07-2023 Surya Prabha Vahana and Chandra Prabha Vahana
- 04-07-2023 Arjita Kalyanotsavam and Gaja Vahana05-07-2023 Rathotsavam and Aswa Vahana
- 06-07-2023 Chakra snanam and Dwaja Avarohanam
- 07-07-2023 Pushpayagam
During the Arjita Kalyanotsavam on July 4, an interested devotee couple could participate with a ticket of Rs.500 and beget Prasadam of one Upper Cloth, one blouse and Anna Prasadam etc. Grand Pushpayagam fete on the evening of July 7.
TTD had made elaborate arrangements for the nine-day festival by developing all amenities at the temple at a cost of Rs.50 lakhs and soon more development activities will be taken after procuring permission from the ASI.