Chilkur Balaji temple timings Today, Darshan updates
Darshan Ticket Cost: Free entry for all devotees
Dress Code: Any decent outfit.
Expected Darshan duration: 10 to 15 mins during weekdays and 45 to 60 mins on Sat, Sun and Public Holidays.
Chilkur Balaji temple timings
- Temple openings timings: 4:00 am to 8:00 pm.
- Darshan Timings: 4:00 am to 3:00 pm and 3:30 pm to 8:00 pm. Sun to Sat.
- Archana Timings: 6:30 am to 6:30 pm. Sun to Sat
- Aarti Timings: 7:00 am and 7:00 pm. Twice in a day.
- Temple closing Hours: 3:00 pm to 3:30 pm. 30 mins break to clean the walking path and temple.
- Temple will be closed after 8:00 pm for the day.
- Abhishekam Timings: 9:00 am to 9:45 am. The devotee can reach temple by 9:00 am to watch Abhishekam.
Chilkur Balaji temple timings for 108 Rounds
- 108 rounds timings: 4:00 am to 3:00 pm and 3:30 pm to 8:00 pm. Daily.
- No Ticket charges for 108 rounds.
- The crowd will be high on Sat, Sun and Public Holidays.
- Best time for Chilkur Balaji Temple 108 rounds: Before 6:00 am during weekends and public holidays. Any time during temple openings hours in the weekdays.
- The devotees whose wish got fulfilled will perform 108 Pradakshinam around the temple.
Chilkur Balaji Abhishekam
- Abhishekam is performed only on Fridays
- Abhishekam Timings: 9:00 am to 9:45 am on Friday.
- The devotee can offer Coconut, Milk, Sandal etc to the deity.
- It is running the Darshan line and all devotees can watch the Abhishekam.
- No ticket charges for the Abhishekam
Best Time to visit Chilkur Balaji Temple: Sep to Jun.
How to reach the Chilkur Balaji Temple?
This temple 25 Km from Hyderabad. The direct buses are available from Hyderabad to the temple. Temple can be reached from Mehdipatnam easily as RTC buses pass by this way.