Chennai Tirupati Airport Taxi Rates, distance and Journey Time. Different routes from Chennai to Tirupati.
It is 28 mins journey by taxi from Tirupati to Tirumala Hills and 40 mins from Tirumala to Tirupati.
Chennai to Tirupati Routes
- Short and Best Route: Chennai Airport -> Chennai Outer ring road -> Tiruvallur -> Tiruttani -> Nagari -> Puttur -> Tirupati .
- Distance: 149 – 160 km.
- Journey time: 2 hours 30 mins – 2 hours 45 mins by Cab.
- Chennai Airport -> Chennai Outer ring road -> Tiruvallur -> Utthukottai -> Surutapalli -> Nagalapuram -> Narayanavanam -> Puttur -> Tirupati.
- Distance: 160 – 170 km.
- Journey Time: 2 hours 45 mins – 3 hours by Private Taxi.
- Chennai Airport -> Red Hills -> Periyapalem -> Utthukottai -> Sururatapalli -> Nagalapuram -> Narayanavanam -> Puttur -> Tirupati.
- Distance: 152 km – 170 km .
- Journey Time: 3 hours 15 mins. This is a bit lengthy route. Not advisable.
- Chennai Airport ->Red Hills -> Tada -> Varadaiah Palem -> Sri Kalahasti -> Tirupati.
- Distance: 152 km – 180 km.
- After Tada point, it 2 lane road. As it passes through villages so it is not advisable to for night driving.
For Taxi Booking at Lowest Fares, Please call @ +91 93 93 93 9150.
Chennai Tirupati Airport Taxi Fare
- State tax and Toll charges apply to the fare.
- AP vehicle to TN state charges is less compared to TN vehicle to AP.
- Total Trip cost = Taxi Fare + State Tax + Tollgate charges + Parking Fees at Airport.
- Parking Fees at Airport costs Rs.100 – Rs.150.
- Tollgate charges apply for both vehicles ie. TN and AP
- Double the State Tax for TN vehicles entry to AP.
Taxi Type can reduce the Trip Cost
- Vehicle type like Indica, Dzire and Etios can reduce the trip cost which is good for 4 persons. It is a 4+1 seater.
- Innova ( 7+ 1) seater will be little high
- Tempo (12 +1) seater saves money for the group.