Chamundeshwari Temple Timings
Chamundeshwari Temple Timings – Darshan and Abhishekam Timings
Morning Hours: 7:30 am – 2:00 pm
Afternoon Hours: 3:30 pm – 6:00 pm
Evening Hours: 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm
On Friday’s Darshan starts at 6:00 am
Daily Abhishekam Timings
Morning Hours: 6:00 am – 7:30 am
Evening Hours: 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
On Friday’s Abhishekam starts at 5:00 am
How to reach Chamundeshwari Temple?
- The Nearest airport is at Bengaluru which is 195 km away.
- Nearest Railway station is at Mysore which is 13.9 km from Chamundi Hill.
- Mysore is well connected with all parts of southern India.
- Bengaluru Railway station is 152 km away. Daily trains are available from Bengaluru to Mysore with good frequency.
- Mysore is well connected with all parts of Karnataka, Major cities in Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh and Kerala.
- By Own vehicle, it is 3 hours drive from Bengaluru.
Reference Link: Temple History