Auspicious Dates For Travel, Theertha Yatra in 2023 and 2024
One should not go on Theertha Yatra within 6 months of the marriage in a family. It is not advisable to go on a Theertha Yatra during the time.
Auspicious Dates for Theertha Yatra in 2023 and 2024
|Apr 2023||2Apr||8.08 am|
|Jul 2023||3Jul||7.22 am|
|Aug 2023||6Aug||9.51 am|
|Mar 2023||20Mar||10.26 am|
Auspicious Dates and Stars for Travel
- Travel during Usha Kalam (before Sunrise) is advisable.
- Vidiya, Thathiya, Panchami, Sapthami, Dasami, Ekadasi, and Trayodasi during Shukla Paksha and Krishna Paksha are good for the travel
- Chaturdasi in Shukla and Krishna Paksha is not good for the travel
- One should not travel on Amavasya and Purnima days.
- Not to travel towards the East on Saturday and Monday
- Not to travel towards the South on Thursday
- Not to travel towards the West on Sunday and Friday.
- And north on Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Murgasira, Aswini, Pushyami, Punarvasu, Hastha, Anuradha, Sravanam, Moola, Dhanishta, Revathi stars are good for Travel
- Pubba, Purvashada, and Purvabhadra stars are not good for travel
- Makha, Jyesta, Bharani, Kruthika and Birth stars are not good for Travel.
- One can travel after checking Tharabhalam and Chandrbalam
- Sampath Thara, Kshema Thara and Sadhana Thara are good for travel.
- Mithra and Paramitra are not good for travel
- Janma Thara and Vipathara are not good for travel.
Matra to Chant Before Travel
Tadeva lagnam, sudinam Tadeva
Thara balam, Chandra balam Tadeva
Vidya balam, daiva balam Tadeva
Lakshmipathengri yugam smaraami
Another Mantra as mentioned in the Sastra
Om Apadamapa Hataram Dataram Sarva Sampadam
Loka Bhi Ramam Sri Ramam Bhuyo Bhuyo Namamyaham