Aug Month Arjitha Sevas Internet Quota
Aug Month Arjitha Sevas Internet Quota will be released on 1st Jul at 11 am.
Seva Tickets – Suprabhatham, Archana Seva, Thomala Seva, Astadala Pada Padmaradhanamu Seva, Nijapada Darshanam ticket holders can have Darshan from the very close distance to the main deity
Seva tickets, Kalyanotsavam, Visesha Pooja, Unjal Seva will be performed within the temple premises at Mantap for the Utsava deities.
Seva tickets – Sahasra Deepalankara Seva, Arjitha Brahmotsavam, Arjitha Vasanthotsavam will be performed outside the main temple for the Utsava deities.
All Seva tickets include Main deity Darshan after Seva so separate Darshan ticket is not required. Devotees will be allowed thru Supadam entrance.
While booking Seva ticket we might have noticed blue colour marked in the calendar date, which means that the Seva will not be performed on that day so quota was not released. This is due to various reasons, like Festivals, Temple activities like Pavitrotsavam, Koil Alwar Thirumanjanam and other special occasions.
Few things to be noted while booking
- Booking can be made using Indian Bank accounts/ Credit Card/ Debit Cards. All Nationalised banks Credit/Debit Cards will be accepted
- Photo dimensions should be 150 x 150, it should not exceed 20 kb. Try to limit your photo size to 18 kb, 17 kb or 16 kb.
- Only one photo needs to be uploaded while booking. For the second person, it is only ID details required.
- Children under 12 years don’t need Seva tickets. It is free entry for them. No need to include their names while booking Seva tickets.
- Seva such as Archana, Thomala, Astadala pada Padmaradhanamu will not allow kids below 3 years of age.
- No need to include kids name while booking Seva tickets.
- Children above 12 years need Seva ticket.
- Unmarried daughter under 18 years will be allowed with her parents for Kalyanotsavam on purchasing Rs.300 ticket at Supadam Entrance.