Astadala Pada Padmaradhanamu Arjitha Seva
Astadala Pada Padmaradhanamu Arjitha Seva Timings, Procedure, Booking details
Reporting Time: 5:00 am
Online and TTD counter devotees will be around 80 members.
DD booking members will be another 20 – 30. Total comes to 120 devotees ( approx).
Seva Date: Tuesdays only.
Seva Duration: 30 Mins
Ticket Cost: Rs.1250 per person.
Entry for Single and Couples.
Male devotees to wear White Dhoti and Upper cloth. Female to wear Sarees.
Astadala Pada Padmaradhanamu Arjitha Seva details
Queue Line starts from 5 am onward. The Devotees are allowed to take a seat in Kalyanotsavam mandap for 10 – 15 mins. ID details will be verified here. Shirt to be removed well before entering Kalyanotsavam Mantap. The upper cloth will be given to the male devotees.
After Verification, Devotees are allowed inside Garbha Griha to take a seat. Seating is allowed from 2nd door onward. Females have to be seated one side and Males on the other side. Once the devotees are seated in the Garbha Griha the curtain will be closed at the last door ie. at Jaya Vijaya Statues. Golden Flowers will be placed at the holy feet of Lord Venkateswara while mantras are chanted in parallel.
Aarti will be offered twice during Pooja time.
At the end of the Seva, Devotees are allowed to have Darshan from the 1st door. Satagopam will be offered to each devotee.
Astadala Pada Padmaradhanamu Arjitha Seva Booking
- Tickets can be booked in online thru Lucky Dip process.
- A devotee can enrol for the Seva in online.
- Lucky dip will be processed one week later at 12 pm.
- Message thru SMS and E-mail will be sent to the devotee on success.
- The payment link will be enabled for 1 week for online payment.
- The devotee must carry Original Photo ID proof at the time of reporting.