APTDC Tirupati package From Madurai, Cost, Booking details
Day 1 Itinerary
- Depart from Madurai – 3:00 pm
- Journey to Tirupati for 10 hours 15 mins
Day 2 Itinerary
- Arrive at Tirupati – 2:00 am
- Fresh up and Bathing for 2 hours.
- Breakfast – 6:00 am
- Board APSRTC Link bus to Tirumala – 7:00 am
- Arrive at Tirumala – 7:50 am.
- Hair offering and Bathing at Kalyanakatta – 9:00 am.
- Report at ATC car parking area – 9:30 am.
- After Darshan, collect Laddu Prasadam from Tour Guide.
- Board return bus to Tirupati.
- Arrive at Tirupati – 1:30 pm.
- Lunch – 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm.
- Visit Sri Padmavathi Devi Temple – 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm.
- Bus Departs from Tirupati to Madurai – 6:30 pm.
Day 3 Itinerary
- Arrive at Madurai – 5:30 am.
- Tour Service Ends
APTDC Tirupati package cost From Madurai
|Bus Type||Package Cost/ person||Child (3-10 years)|
The above-mentioned charges might differ with bus charges.
APTDC Tirupati package Inclusions From Madurai
- To and Fro Bus charges
- To and Fro APSRTC Bus charges
- Toll charges
- Parking charges
- Special Entry Darshan Ticket
For more details, please call @ 85000 85151
Dress code: Please wear
Men: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree
Required Photo ID proof: Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Passport/ Ration Card/ Voter ID.
Expected Sheegra Darshan Duration
|Day||Reporting Time||Darshan Duration|
|Monday||9:30 am – 10:00 am||1 hour 45 mins – 2 hours|
|Tuesday||9:30 am – 10:00 am||1 hour 30 mins – 1 hour 45 mins|
|Wednesday||9:30 am – 10:00 am||1 hour 15 mins – 1 hour 30 mins|
|Thursday||9:30 am – 10:00 am||1 hour 30 mins – 2 hours|
|Friday||9:30 am – 10:00 am||50 – 60 mins|
|Saturday||10:00 am – 10:30 am||2 hours – 2 hours 30 mins|
|Sunday||10:00 am – 10:30 am||2 hours – 2 hours 30 mins|
Tirupati Darshan Package Instructions
- Dress Code mandatory for this package Darshan.
- As it is Group Darshan, little waiting time will be there at the entry point.
- Photo ID proof mandatory for Darshan entry.
- After Darshan, please collect Laddu Prasadam from Tourism Guide.
- Tourism Guide will be there at TTD publications which is opp. to the temple.