Tirupati darshan package from Pondicherry By Bus, Cost and Booking
Darshan Duration: 1 hour 30 mins to 2 hours.
Men: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree
Tirupati Ac Semi-Sleeper Darshan Bus package is operated Daily.
Tirupati darshan package from Pondicherry
- Bus Departs from Pondicherry at 11:00 pm
- Arrive at Chennai by 4:00 am
- Fresh up for 45 mins in Chennai.
- Boarding Bus in Chennai at 5:00 am
- Arrive at Tirupati by 8:00 am
- Breakfast for 30 mins
- Boarding APSRTC Link bus to Tirumala at 8:45 am
- Reach Tirumala at 9:30 am
- Hair offering at Kalyanakatta
- Reporting at ATC Car parking for Sheegra Darshan
- Collect One Laddu per person from Tour Guide
- Boarding return bus to Tirupati
- Lunchtime: 2:30 pm to 3:30 pm
- Visit Sri Padmavathi Devi Temple
- Boarding Return bus to Chennai at 5:00 pm
- Chennai Arrival time: 8:30 pm
- Depart to Pondicherry at 9:00 pm
- Reach Pondicherry at 2:00 am
- Tour Service Ends.
Tirupati darshan package from Pondicherry Includes
- To and Fro Ac bus/ Tempo Charges
- Sheegra Darshan Ticket
- Tour Guide charges
- Fresh up room for 1 hour (Only for Pondicherry Passengers)
- Link bus charges
- One Laddu per ticket.
- State permit tax
- Toll charges
- Parking charges
Tirupati darshan package cost from Pondicherry
|Adult ( 12 years and above)||Rs.2950|
|Child (5 to 11 years)||Rs.2650|
|Under 5 years||Free ticket|
The above-mentioned charges can be revised without fuel charges.
Mandatory Photo ID proof: Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Passport/ Voter ID/ Ration Card.
All devotees required to carry Photo ID proof to avail special entry Darshan. Dress Code applies for 10 years and above. Tempo or Ac bus or Minibus will be operated from Pondicherry to Chennai and From Chennai to Tirupati, it is by Bus. Bus or Tempo or Minibus will be based on the booking for that day.