APTDC Bangalore to Tirupati Package Cost, Booking procedure
Day 1 Itinerary
- Bus departs from Bangalore – 10:00 pm.
- Journey to Tirupati for 5 hours
Day 2 Itinerary
- Arrive at Tiruchanur Hotel – 4:00 am
- Fresh up and Breakfast for 1 hour.
- Visit Sri Padmavathi Devi Temple – 6:00 am to 7:00 am.
- Board APSRTC Link Bus to Alipiri – 7:30 am.
- Journey to Tirumala for 45 mins.
- Hair offering and Bathing at Kalyanakatta – 8:30 am to 9:30 am.
- Report at ATC Car parking area – 9:30 am to 9:45 am.
- Special Entry Darshan duration – 1 to 2 hours.
- Collect Laddu Prasadam from Tourism Guide
- Return to Tirupati by APSRTC Bus.
- Lunch will be served as part of the package.
- Bus departs from Tirupati to Bangalore – 3:30 pm
- Arrive at Bangalore – 9:30 pm.
- Tour Service Ends
APTDC Bangalore to Tirupati Package cost by Bus
|Bus Type||Package Cost/ person||Child (3-10 years)|
|Multi Axle Semi-Sleeper||Rs.2400||Rs.2100|
APTDC Bangalore to Tirupati Package cost by Car
|Vehicle Type||No.of persons||Package Cost/ person|
APTDC Bangalore to Tirupati Package Inclusions
- To and Fro Bus charges
- APSRTC bus charges from Tirupati to Tirumala to Tirupati.
- Fresh up room on Twin/ Triple sharing for 1 hour
- Special Entry Darshan Ticket.
- Tourism Guide charges
For more details, please call @ 85000 85151
Dress code: Please wear
Men: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree
All devotees required to carry Valid Photo ID proof without which entry will be denied.
Required ID proof: Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Passport/ Voter ID/ Ration Card
Darshan Duration Calendar
|Monday||1 hour – 1 hour 15 mins|
|Tuesday||1 hour – 1 hour 15 mins|
|Wednesday||1 hour – 1 hour 30 mins|
|Thursday||1 hour 30 mins – 2 hours|
|Saturday||2 hours – 2 hours 15 mins|
|Sunday||2 hours – 2 hours 30 mins|