Annavaram Temple Marriage Cost, Booking, Procedure
All the mentioned marriage halls below are available on the hill top.
|Vishnu Sadan||Non-Ac||Closed||50 – 100|
|Hari Hara Sadan||Non Ac||Open area||50|
|Hari Hara Sadan||Non-Ac||Open Area||50|
|Sita Rama Satram||Non Ac||Closed||50 – 100|
|Old CC cottages||Non Ac||Closed||50 – 100|
|New CC Cottages||Non-Ac||Closed||50|
|Satya Deva |
|Inside Temple||Ac||Closed||100 – 250|
Hall Allotment Timings: 4:00 pm – 2:00 pm. (Might change)
Marriage Hall Timings at Vratha Mandapam: 6:00 pm – 3:00 pm.
Annavaram Temple Marriage Procedure
- The Bride must be 18 years and above.
- The Groom must be 21 years and above.
- Aadhaar Cards photocopy required from Bride, Groom and their parents.
- Only Hindu arranged marriages are allowed at these halls.
- Advance booking required as halls
- Booking opens from 30 days onwards.
- Marriage registration is not available at this temple.
- Parents/ Relatives must present at the time of marriage.
- The marriage receipt will not be provided by the temple trust.
- Marriage hall booking allowed on all days.
- Rooms + Hall booking allowed in advance.
- Devotees can have Darshan/ Vratham on their own after marriage.
- Love marriages without parents acceptance are not allowed here.
- The devotee must visit in person to book the marriage halls and Rooms at CRO office.
For more details, please call or WhatsApp @ 701 303 3309
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not providing any booking in this site, the devotee must visit the temple in person with all the required ID proofs to book the hall and other arrangements as needed.
Reference Link: timings