Annavaram Marriage Halls, Cost, Booking Procedure, Contact number
|Hall Name||Hall Type||Hall Capacity|
|Vishnu Sadan||Big Hall||100 – 150 members|
|Vishnu Sadan||Small Hall||40 – 50 members|
|Hari Hara Sadan||2 Ac Rooms||20 – 30 members|
|Hari Hara Sadan||2 Non-Ac Rooms||20 – 30 members|
|Sita Rama Satram||Non-Ac Hall||100 members|
|Old CC Cottage||2 stages||50 – 80 members|
|New CC Cottage||2 stages||50 – 100 members|
|Ac Kalyana Mandapam||2 halls||150 – 200 members|
The above-mentioned Annavaram Marriage Halls capacity and charges can be revised as and when required by the Devasthanam.
Annavaram Marriage Halls Booking
- Bride, Groom Aadhaar Cards photocopy required.
- Bride and Groom Parents Aadhar Cards Photocopies.
- Requisition letter to be attached stating the marriage date and time.
- Lagna Patrika required for marriage date and time reference.
- 2 Ac or Non-Ac can be booked along with Mandapam.
- Additional rooms subject to availability.
- 30 days advance booking required as halls are limited.
- Only Hindu arranged marriages are allowed at these halls.
- The Bride must be 18 years and above.
- The Groom must be 21 years and above.
- Hall receipt can be used for the marriage registration.
- The devotee must visit in person to book the marriage hall and Rooms at CRO office.
Marriage Registration Procedure
- Wedding Invitation,
- Two Marriage Photos,
- 10th Class Certificate from Husband Wife,
- Passport Photocopy from Husband and Wife (if available),
- Notary stating marriage date(if marriage registration is more than 30 days),
- Three Witnesses.
- Marriage Hall Receipt.
- Please note that Registration not available at Annavaram Devasthanam.
For more details or Support, Please call or WhatsApp @ 701 303 3309
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not providing any booking in this site, the devotee must visit the temple in person with all the required ID proofs to book the hall and other arrangements as needed.
Reference Link: timings