Annavaram Temple Timings – Darshan, Pooja, Seva, Opening and Closing Hours
Dress Code: Any decent outfit
Darshan Duration: 20 to 30 mins during weekdays. 45 to 90 mins during weekends.
Annavaram Temple Timings
|1||4:00 am||Suprabhatha Seva|
|2||5:00 am||Dhoopa Seva|
|3||6:00 am||Sarva Darshan Starting time|
|4||7:00 am||Bala Bhogam|
|5||7:30 am||Bali Harana|
|6||8:00 am – 11:00 am||Chaturveda Parayanam|
|7||9:30 am – 11:30 am||Swamy Nitya Kalyanam|
|8||8:00 am – 11:00 am||Sahasranama Pooja|
|9||6:30 pm – 7:30 pm||Abhishekam to the Lord Siva at Yantralayam|
|10||12:00 pm||Maha Nivedana|
|11||6:00 pm||Dhoopa Seva|
|12||7:30 pm – 8:30 pm||Darbaru Seva|
|13||8:30 pm – 9:00 pm||Ekantha Seva|
|14||9:15 pm||Temple Closing Time|
The above-mentioned timings apply on all days except on festival and other important days. During festival Timings and Peak Seasons temples open at 2:30 am and Nitya Kalyanam starts from 2:30 am. Temple closing hours will also change during peak hours to accommodate all devotees.
Annavaram Temple Darshan Timings
- Morning Hours: 6:00 am to 12:30 pm
- Afternoon Hours: 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Evening Hours: 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Annavaram Darshan Ticket Charges
- Seegra Darshan: Rs.50 per person. Prasadam: 100 gm Bhoga Prasadam.
- Antaralayam Darshan: Rs.100 per person. Less waiting time.
- Sarva Darshan: Free entry for all devotees.
Reference Link: details