10000 Rs Tirupati VIP Darshan Ticket Booking Procedure, Darshan Timings
VIP Break Darshan Timings
|Sunday||5:45 am – 7:00 am|
|Monday||5:45 am – 8:00 am|
|Tuesday||7:45 am – 9:00 am|
|Wednesday||7:45 am – 9:00 am|
|Thursday||7:15 am – 9:00 am|
|Friday||7:45 am – 9:00 am|
|Saturday||5:45 am – 7:00 am|
SRIVANI Trust Donation details
|Donation Amount||No.Of persons allowed|
|Rs.10000 – Rs.19999||1|
|Rs.20000 – Rs.29999||2|
|Rs.30000 – Rs.39999||3|
|Rs.40000 – Rs.49999||4|
|Rs.50000 – Rs.59999||5|
|Rs.60000 – Rs.69999||6|
|Rs.70000 – Rs.79999||7|
|Rs.80000 – Rs.89999||8|
|Rs.90000 – Rs.99999||9|
SRIVANI VIP Darshan Tickets quota
10000 Rs Tirupati VIP Darshan Ticket Booking
- The devotee must carry online paid reciept to avail Darshan ticket.
- The receipt to be submitted at Gokulam Resthouse a day in advance.
- Rs.500 to be paid while purchasing a ticket from the counter.
- The devotee must report at Vaikuntam-I entrance as mentioned in the ticket.
- The donor can only have VIP Darshan within 6 months.
Offline Booking at Tirumala
- The devotee can pay in person by Cash or Card at Donor Cell.
- Two counters are available to serve the devotees.
- One day advance booking required for VIP Tickets.
- Rs.500 to be paid at the counter in addition to the donation amount.
VIP Break Darshan Dress code: Please wear
Men: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree
Darshan Duration: 1 hour 30 mins – 1 hour 45 mins.
The devotees are eligible for L1 Protocol Darshan thru this facility.
Please note that there is no change in the existing recommendation letter VIP Break Darshan process.