Patients Tirupati Darshan
Patients Tirupati Darshan Procedure
Devotees with severe ailments can avail special darshan thru Senior citizens darshan entrance.
Patients are allowed for Darshan Daily in two schedules.
Darshan Timings are 10 A.M and 3 P.M.
Reporting Time at Senior Citizens Darshan Entrance is at 8 am or 1 pm.
Patients eligible: Heart Patients/ Asthma Patients/ vital parts removed from the body.
General Questions on Senior Citizens Darshan in Tirumala
- Please carry medical certificates which explain severity.
- The only privileged person is allowed to queue , no friends and relatives are allowed along with devotee.
- Tirumala Nambi Temple is located beside the main temple in the south mada street.
- The ticket is not required to avail this benefit. It is free of Cost.
- There is no limitation with respect to Darshan within a month.
- One assistant will be allowed with the patient for assistance.
- Tickets will be issued only at the entrance. Online booking is not available for this entry.