Divya Darshan Token Timings, Tirumala – Tirupati
Divya Darshan Token Timings, Alipiri Mettu is available for 24 hours and Divya Darshan Token Counters are also available, During Festival Seasons TTD will stop issuing Divya Darshan Tokens.
Sri Vari Mettu is open from 9 A.M To 6 P.M and Divya Darshan Token Counters are available between 9 a.m and 6 p.m. During Brahmotsavam and other rush period, Divya Darshan Token Counters will be closed.
Divya Darshna Tokens is issued to all Pilgrims who Climb Hills through Alipiri Mettu or Sri Vari Mettu.
Divya Darshan Tokens Tickets are issued at Free of Cost, Pilgrims can avail this benefit while trekking.
Divya Darshan Token Counters are available along the path, Divya Darshan Ticket is issued using Bio Metric process.
Alipiri Mettu is open for 24 hours so Pilgrims who climb Tirumala Hills through Alipiri Mettu can get Divya Darshan Tokens at Gali Gopuram.
And for Pilgrims who climb Hills through Sri Vari Mettu do have such facility on the way.
General Question and Answer on Divya Darshan Tokens Tirumala
1) Divya Darshan Tokens are non transferable, If a devotee is not going to use Darshan Ticket then it will be Void.
2) It is not mandatory to get Divya Darshan Tickets, if Pilgrims already holding tickets can ignore this, so that other Pilgrims can benefit from that.
3) Pilgrim don’t have choice to choose Divya Darshan Token Timings, It generates next available Darshan Slot.
4) Accommodation is not provided along with Divya Darshan Tokens, Pilgrim should check at CRO Office Tirumala for Accommodation separately.
5) While climbing Hills, Pilgrims can deposit Luggage at T.T.D Free Luggage Deposit Center, which is available at the Entrance of Alipiri Mettu and Sri Vari Mettu.
Alipri Mettu Images
Sri Vari Mettu Images