Yaganti Temple Timings, Darshan and Abhishekam charges
Dress Code: Any decent outfit
Darshan Duration: 15 to 30 mins
Special Darshan Ticket Cost: Rs.50 per person
Yaganti Temple Timings
- Temple Opening Hours: 7:00 am
- Sarva Darshan: 7:00 am to 11:00 am
- Abhishekam: 7:00 am to 11:00 am
- Temple closing Hours: 11:00 am.
- Temple reopens: 3:00 pm
- Darshan Timings: 3:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- Temple closing Hours: 8:00 pm
The temple timings might change on festival days.
Yaganti Temple Rudrabhishekam Timings
Abhishekam Dress Code: Men must remove Shirt and Vest during Abhishekam. Female devotees are allowed in Traditional wear. Pooja articles have to be purchased by the devotee itself. The devotees are allowed to touch the Siva Linga (Uma Maheshwara) during this time. This Pooja is performed for 30 mins. The priest will be chanting Mantras during this time. Milk, Honey, Curd and fruits will be issued the Pooja. This Pooja is performed for the group of devotees in the Garbha Gruha.
Abhishekam Timings: 7:00 am to 11:00 am and 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Mahanyasa Purvaka Rudrabhishekam Ticket Cost: Rs.750 for 2 persons.
Ekadasa Rudrabhishekam: Rs.1116 for 2 persons
Laghunyasa Purvaka Rudrabhishekam: Rs.200 for 2 persons.
Best Time to visit: Sep to Jun 1st week. The crowd will be high during Sivaratri festival days, Karthika Masam, Sat, Sun, Mon and Holidays.
How to reach Yaganti Temple?
- The nearest Railway station is at Nandyal which is 48 Km away
- The direct bus is available from Kurnool and Banganapalli.
- The nearest airport is at Tirupati which is 278 Km away.