Yadagirigutta Temple accommodation, Online booking, Room tariff and advance booking Procedures.
Yadagirigutta Temple accommodation Uphill
|Cottage Name||Ac rooms||Non-Ac rooms|
Rooms Tariff Ranges from Rs.50 to Rs.2000
At present uphill rooms are under construction.
Yadagirigutta Temple accommodation Downhill
|Cottage Name||Room Type|
|Yogananda Nilayam||50 Non-Ac|
|Yogananda Nilayam halls||7 Non-Ac|
|Lakshmi Nrusimha Sadanam||78 Non-Ac|
|12 Suites Guest Houses||34 Non-Ac|
|Yadarushi Nilayam||17 Non-Ac|
|Keshava Nilayam||02 Non-Ac|
Rooms Tariff ranges from Rs.100 to Rs.1000.
Yadagirigutta Temple accommodation Online Booking
- Rooms are allotted under current booking at the counter
- Rooms can be booked in person by visiting nearby Meeseva counters.
- Online booking is not available for these cottages.
- The room is allotted for 24 hours from the time of check-in.
- Counter remains open for 24 hours.
- Advance booking is advisable if planned on special days.
- Weekdays will be less crowded so rooms will be available easily.
- Devotees have to display their photo ID proofs at the time of room allotment.
- No extra beds will be provided.
- Room extension is available for the 2nd-day stay.
- 24 Hours water supply
- Hot water facility
- 24 hours of electricity
- Attached bathroom.
- Bed and Cot
- Pillow and Blankets
How to reach Yadagirigutta Temple?
- Yadagirigutta Temple is 62 km from Hyderabad.
- Bus frequency is quite high from Hyd city.
- Temple is 14 Km from Bhongiri Bus station.
- From Bhongiri bus station, the direct bus is available to the temple at high frequency.
- The nearest airport is at Hyderabad, which 91 km from the Temple.
- Temple is 9 km from Raigiri Railway station. Private vehicles are available with good frequency.
- Temple is 62 km from Secunderabad Railway station.
Reference Link: Temple History