Yadagirigutta Narasimha Swamy Nijabhishekam, Ticket cost, Pooja dates
Timings: 5:30 am – 6:30 am
Ticket Cost: Rs.250
No. Of persons allowed: 1 per ticket
Dress Code: Any decent outfit will be considered. Traditional dress is preferable.
Men: White Pancha, Dhoti / Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse / Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta / Half saree
Nijabhishekam will be performed daily ( Not on special days )
Tickets can be purchased over the counter for the same day Abhishekam.
Yadagirigutta Narasimha Swamy Nijabhishekam
Abhishekam will be performed daily for the main deity. Devotees will have the glance of Nijaroopa Darshan during the Abhishekam. This Abhishekam runs for an hour and will be performed with Milk, Curd, Honey, Ghee, Sugar and other fruits during this time.
How to reach Yadagirigutta Temple?
- Yadagirigutta Temple is 62 km from Hyderabad.
- The Bus frequency is quite high from Hyd Bus station.
- This Temple is 14 Km from Bhongiri Bus station.
- The nearest airport is at Hyderabad, which 91 km from Temple.
- Temple is 9 km from Raigiri Railway station. Private vehicles are available with good frequency.
- Temple is 62 km from Secunderabad Railway station.
Reference Link: Temple History