Yadagirigutta Narasimha Swamy Kalyanam Timings, Ticket cost and booking procedure
Kalyanotsavam will be performed daily
Timings: 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Ticket cost: Rs.1250
No. Of persons allowed: Couple
Dress Code: Any decent outfit
Men: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half saree
Yadagirigutta Narasimha Swamy Kalyanam
Kalyanotsavam will be performed inside the Mantap for the Utsava deities Narasimha Swamy and Lakshmi Devi. Kalyanam will be performed as per Agama Sastra. Narasimha Swamy Kalyanaotsavam Seva runs for an hour followed by the main deity Darshan. Devotees are allowed to watch the celestial marriage during this Seva. This Seva is performed daily and the tickets can be purchased on arrival at the counter.
How to reach Yadagirigutta Temple?
- Yadadri Temple is 62 km from Hyderabad.
- Bus frequency is quite high from Hyderabad to the temple.
- Temple is 14 Km from Bhongiri Bus station. The direct bus is available from Bhongiri bus station.
- The nearest Airport is at Hyderabad, which 91 km from Temple.
- Temple is 9 km from Raigiri Railway station. Private vehicles are available with good frequency.
- Temple is 62 km from Secunderabad Railway station
Reference Link: Temple History