Yadadri Sudarshana Homam Timings, Cost and booking procedure
Timings: 8:30 am – 10:00 am
Homam days: Performed daily
Ticket cost: Rs. 1116
The ticket can be purchased on arrival at the counter for the same day Homam.
Dress Code: Any decent outfit will be considered.
Men: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half saree
No. Of persons allowed: Couple or Single
Yadadri Sudarshana Homam benefits
- To successful complete unfinished tasks. Homam is good for overall prosperity.
- Removes negative energies.
- Heals the body and fills the mind with positive energy.
- For overall growth and success.
- Cures unexplainable diseases and illnesses. Removes fear and worries.
- To take charge of your enemies.R
- Will be relieved from the black magic evil effects.
- The Sudarshana Chakram also has the property to destruct sins.
How to reach Yadagirigutta Temple?
- Yadadri Temple is 62 km from Hyderabad.
- Bus frequency is quite high from Hyd city.
- Temple is 14 Km from Bhongiri Bus station.
- The nearest Airport is at Hyderabad, which 91 km from Temple.
- Temple is 9 km from Raigiri Railway station. Private vehicles are available with good frequency.
- Temple is 62 km from Secunderabad Railway station
Reference Link: Temple History