Yadadri Marriage Halls, Cost, Booking Procedure, Location
Hall allotment Timings: 3:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Location: Near Toll Gate entrance. Down the Hill.
Marriage Hall Capacity: 100 – 600 members.
Yadadri Marriage Halls Booking Procedure
- The Bride must be 18 years and above.
- The Groom must be 21 years and above.
- Only Hindu arranged marriages are allowed at these function halls.
- Bride, Groom, Bride Parents, Groom Parents Aadhaar Cards required for booking.
- In person booking required as online is not available.
- Advance booking as halls are limited.
- Hall Booking receipt is mandatory for Marriage hall allotment and marriage registration.
- Hall Cost Varies from Rs.5000 – Rs.30000.
- Temple is under construction so marriages not performed on top of the hill.
- Hall Charges includes Hall, Water Supply Charges.
- Hall manager can cancel the booking if found irrelevant.
Marriage Registration Process
- Marriage registration not performed at the temple
- Hall receipt, Wedding invitation, 2 Marriage photos, 3 witnesses required for the registration.
- Marriage receipt will be issued from the hall manager after marriage.
For more details, Please call @ 85000 85151
Temple History: Details