Vontimitta Kodanda Rama Swamy Temple Timings, Darshan, Seva tickets
|1||5:15 am||Temple Opening Hours|
|2||5:30 am – 6:00 am||Suprabhatha Seva|
|3||6:00 am – 7:00 am||Sarva Darshan|
|4||7:00 am – 7:30 am||Modati Aradhana (Modati Ganta). |
|5||7:30 am – 11:00 am||Sarva Darshan|
|6||11:00 am – 11:30 am||Second Aradhana. Break|
|7||11:30 am – 6:00 pm||Sarva Darshan|
|8||6:00 pm – 6:30 pm||Nivedana, Third Break|
|9||6:30 pm – 8:45 pm||Temple Closing Time|
The above-mentioned Vontimitta Kodanda Rama Swamy Temple Timings might change on festival days.
Antaralaya Darshan ticket costs Rs.50 for one person.
The Crowd will be good on Sat and Sun. Online booking is not available.
Devotees can hand over their Rama Koti Books at the temple priest.
Devotees can make donations on the name “The Executive Officer, Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams, Tirupati”. Please attach DD along with the letter stating the temple details.
One common Hall is available for the stay. TTD is newly building Dormitory and Cottages for the stay
How to reach Vontimitta Kondanda Rama Swamy Temple?
- Near Railway station, 1.4 Km from Vontimitta Railway station, which takes 4 mins from this station.
- Bhakarapet Railway station is 8.2 km, it takes 20 mins by Road from this station.
- Kadapa Railway station, which is 25.9 Km, which takes 35 mins from this station
- Tirupati Railway station, 117 km which takes 2 hours by road.
- Rajampeta is 28.6 km which takes 30 mins from this town
- 26.2 Km from Kadapa Town, which takes 25 mins
- 116 Km from Tirupati, which takes 1 hour 55 mins
- 133 km from Sri Kalahasthi, which takes 2 hours 15 mins
- 28.1 Km from Tallapaka Village, which takes 35 mins from this place
Places to visit near to Temple
- Devuni Kadapa Temple – 28.5 km from the Temple
- Siddavatam Fort – 15.7 km from the Temple
Reference Link: Temple History