Vemulawada Temple Timings, Pooja, Darshan and Seva details
Darshan Dress Code: Any decent outfit
Abhishekam Dress Code: Men must remove Shirt and Vest during the Pooja.
Ticket cost: Free entry for all devotees.
Vemulawada Temple Timings
|1||4:10 am||Temple Opening Hours|
|2||4:10 am to 4:30 am||Suprabhatha Seva|
|3||4:30 am to 4:35 am||Harathi|
|4||4:35 am to 5:00 am||Sarva Darshan|
|5||5:00 am to 5:15 am||Gomatha and Kode Pooja|
|6||5:15 am to 6:15 am||Morning Hours Pooja|
|7||6:15 am to 11:30 am||Sarva Darshan|
|8||6:15 am to 11:30 am||Abhishekam|
|9||10:30 am to 12:30 pm||Nitya Kalyanam|
|10||12:10 pm to 2:00 pm||Sarva Darshan|
|11||2:30 pm to 6:00 pm||Sarva Darshan|
|12||7:15 pm to 9:00 pm||Sarva Darshan|
|13||9:00 pm to 10:00 pm||Nishikala Pooja|
|14||10:00 pm to 10:20 pm||Pavalimpu Seva|
|15||10:20 pm||Temple closing Hours|
The above-mentioned timings will change on festival days.
Vemulawada Temple Timings and Darshan Status
- Darshan waiting Time: 40 to 60 mins (Monday, Sat, Sun).
- 20 to 30 mins during weekdays.
- 2 to 3 hours during festival days.
- Special Darshan tickets are available for Darshan Daily.
- The crowd will be high on Monday, Saturday, Sunday, Holidays and Festival days.
- Best Time to Visit: Sep to Jun 1st week.
Vemulawada Temple Darshan Timings
- Morning Hours: 6:15 am to 11:30 am.
- Afternoon Hours: 12:10 pm to 2:00 pm
- Evening Hours: 2:30 pm to 6:00 pm and 7:15 pm to 9:00 pm
How to reach Vemulawada Temple?
- The nearest airport is at Hyderabad which is 193 km away.
- The nearest railway station is at Karimnagar which is 36 km away.-
- The direct bus is available from Sircilla and Karimnagar with good frequency.
Reference Link: History