Vemulawada Temple Accommodation, Cost and booking procedure
|Cottage Name||No.of Rooms||Room Tariff|
|Sri Nandeeswara Cottage Ac||56||Rs.750|
|Sri Nandeeswara Cottage Suite||8||Rs.2000|
|Sri Ammavari Guethouse||8||Rs.1000|
|Sri Bheemeswara Cottage Ac||2||Rs.2000|
|Sri Lakshmi Ganapathi Cottages||88||Rs.250|
|Sri Nandeeswara Cottages||112||Rs.350|
The above-mentioned charges can be revised without prior intimation.
Vemulawada Temple Accommodation booking
- Rooms can be booked at meeseva counter
- Rooms can be booked at the counter on arrival also
- It is advisable to book rooms well in advance as crowd will be high on auspicious days.
- Room will be allotted for 24 hours from the time of check-in
- Extra bed option is not available at the temple cottages.
Vemulawada Temple Darshan Timings
6:15 am – 11:30 am,
12:10 pm – 2:00 pm,
2:30 pm – 6:00 pm,
7:15 pm – 9:00 pm
How to reach Vemulawada Temple?
- The nearest airport is at Hyderabad which is 193 km away.
- The nearest railway station is at Karimnagar which is 36 km away.
- The direct bus is available from Sircilla and Karimnagar with good frequency.
Reference Link: History